Tecentriq and Stability in Light
This letter responds to your request for information on Tecentriq® (atezolizumab) and stability in light.
Last updated August 31, 2023
- Tecentriq vials should be protected from light and stored in the outer carton.
- Diluted intravenous (IV) solutions of Tecentriq in an infusion bag
- should be protected from light during a 30-day storage period in a fridge (2-8oC), and
- are physiochemical stable for 24 hours at 30oC, in ambient room light conditions.
Recommendations for Tecentriq light storage conditions
Consult your local label for information on Tecentriq storage conditions. Table 1 describes the light storage conditions for Tecentriq in the unopened vial of concentrate for infusion and the diluted IV solution [1,2].
Table 1. Light storage conditions for the Tecentriq vial and diluted IV solution
- Roche Internal Technical Report (Accessed on June 2023).
- Roche Internal Regulatory Document (Accessed June 2023).