Continue to support individuals with HD and their families by sharing beneficial resources.
Find the most suitable local organisations that can help improve the lives of those affected by HD:
● European Huntington Association
● International Huntington’s Association
● Huntington's Disease Youth Organization
Organisations can keep you updated on scientific research, such as:
● Huntington Study Group (HSG)
● Hereditary Disease Foundation (HDF)
● European Huntington’s Disease Network (EHDN)
● National Organization for Rare Disorders
● Rare Neurological Disease Special Report
● National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences
● National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke
Individuals with HD and their families can find more HD news, support and encouragement at sites like:
● Factor H
● HD Buzz
● News HD
Listen to the HD insights podcast for interviews with HD experts:
This website is a non-promotional global resource intended to facilitate transparent scientific exchange regarding developments in medical research, diagnostics, and disease management. It is intended for healthcare professionals.
Not a healthcare professional? Browse:
This global website is intended for healthcare professionals outside the UK, US and Australia. The content on this website may include scientific information about experimental or investigational compounds, indications and services that are not approved or valid in your jurisdiction. Registration status and prescribing information of medicinal products may differ between countries. Please refer to local product information for any medicinal products mentioned on this website. Information available on this website does not constitute professional medical advice, and Roche and Genentech accept no responsibility for access to or use of the same.
You are Leaving Medically
By following this link, you are leaving Roche Website and entering a site that is not owned or controlled by Roche. Roche does not take any responsibility for acces to or use of this website, nor for any content therein.